To assist Prosser graduates with their transition to employment, career pathway or both.
The purpose of the Prosser Alumni Association is to bring graduates and businesses together to assist Prosser graduates with their transition to employment, career pathway or both. The Alumni Association realizes that different students need different transitional support. All funding generated through the Prosser Alumni will be used to facilitate the student transition.
Breaking down the barriers.
Donations will provide student transition grants/scholarships that may be used for college tuition, technical certifications, tools, work clothing, transportation, or to negate other barriers that could prevent students from transitioning into their employment or career pathway.
We cannot do what we do without your help!
- Become a Member. Join our association as an individual or as a business.
- Post a Job Listing. If your company is hiring, we want to know about it.
- Provide student shadowing and cooperative employment opportunities for Prosser seniors. Email Jenna Orwick at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Attend our Events.
- Get actively involved with a Prosser Program Advisory Committee. Email Jenna Orwick at email@example.com for more information.
- Become part of the Transitional Team, DONATING or SPONSORING an event.
- Nominate a Prosser graduate or Supporter for an award.
MEET OUR BOARD
We, the Board, believe that many barriers prevent students from transitioning into their preferred career pathway and we intend to fix that.
The Prosser Alumni Association Board is a group of Prosser graduates and other community members who truly believe that Prosser's graduates are vital to growth of our community! We, the Board, believe that many barriers prevent students from transitioning into their preferred career pathway. We intend to use donated funds to facilitate this transition into employment/higher levels of technical training and licensing. We intend to negate the barriers and facilitate their transition.
To meet our Board members, click here.
TRANSITIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Apply for our Prosser Transitional Scholarship.
To apply for the Transitional Scholarship, download and print the application form and mail it to:
Prosser Alumni Association
4202 Charlestown Road
New Albany, IN 47150